Tag: 广州不准不开心网


Governor Wolf Commends Passage of Legislative Priority to Address Opioid Epidemic

first_img Press Release,  Public Health,  Public Safety,  Substance Use Disorder Harrisburg, PA – Governor Tom Wolf today applauded the passage of a legislative priority to address the opioid epidemic. The legislation, Senate Bill 446, sponsored by Sen. Tom McGarrigle, will give the Pennsylvania Department of Drug and Alcohol Programs (DDAP) regulatory authority to license or certify recovery homes that receive public funds or referrals from state, county, or federal agencies.“As we continue to battle against the heroin and opioid crisis and provide those recovering from the disease of addiction with the best possible care, I applaud the General Assembly for passing this important legislation,” Governor Wolf said.In October, Governor Wolf outlined his legislative priorities to further address the opioid epidemic, including SB 446.“It’s our goal to provide recovery house residents with a safe, supportive, and drug-and-alcohol-free environment during a critical time in their recovery journey,” Governor Wolf said. “The legislation will require DDAP to create and maintain a publicly accessible registry of all licensed or certified drug and alcohol recovery houses within the commonwealth.”Before Senate Bill 446, recovery homes were only subject to the local ordinances of the municipality or township in which they are located.“Recovery homes can be a safe and productive space for individuals in recovery from drug or alcohol addiction,” Acting DDAP Secretary Jennifer Smith said. “Before this legislation, these homes have had very little regulation and oversight. Licensing these facilities allows DDAP to ensure that these homes are held to the same standard as other treatment facilities. I am grateful that the General Assembly passed this legislation to protect individuals residing in recovery homes around Pennsylvania.”For more information on treatment options in Pennsylvania, county-based resources, and the Wolf Administration’s efforts to combat the heroin and opioid epidemic, visit www.pa.gov/opioid or www.ddap.pa.gov. Governor Wolf Commends Passage of Legislative Priority to Address Opioid Epidemic December 13, 2017center_img SHARE Email Facebook Twitterlast_img read more

Who is Man Utd’s £50 million man Wan-Bissaka?

first_imgThose performances are born out by the statistics with club’s ever more reliant of data when it comes to scouting the next big talent.Wan-Bissaka completed the third most successful tackles in the Premier League last season and the highest number of any defender. His telescopic long legs earning him the nickname “spider”.He also made more clearances, interceptions and take-ons than any other full-back in England’s top flight last season.England futureThat begs the question why Wan-Bissaka has not yet broken into the England squad given Gareth Southgate’s willingness to throw young talent into the full international fold.The competition for a place at right-back is fierce. Tottenham’s Kieran Trippier was one of the stars of last year’s World Cup, but has since been overtaken by Kyle Walker, who was a mainstay of Manchester City’s treble-winning side.And Walker’s presence is now under threat from Liverpool’s Trent Alexander-Arnold, who was pivotal to a sensational 4-0 thrashing of Barcelona that guided Jurgen Klopp’s men towards the Champions League and is even younger than Wan-Bissaka at just 20.Southgate, though, has been keen to make sure Wan-Bissaka does not follow Zaha, who opted for the Ivory Coast after making one senior England appearance, in slipping through the Three Lions fingers.Wan-Bissaka made a youth international appearance for the Democratic Republic of Congo in an 8-0 thrashing to England’s under-17s and is still eligible for the African country.He featured for England’s under-21s at this month’s European Championships, but had a tournament to forget.His injury time own goal gifted France a 2-1 victory in the opening game before being dropped for matches against Romania and Croatia with manager Aidy Boothroyd claiming he had been affected by the speculation over his future.Share on: WhatsApp Aaron Wan-BissakaLondon, United Kingdom | AFP | Aaron Wan-Bissaka has become the most expensive defender in Manchester United’s history after completing a deal worth up to £50 million from Crystal Palace on Saturday.Despite the huge fee, the 21-year-old made just 46 senior appearances for the Eagles and has yet to be called up by England.AFP Sport looks at why have United splashed such a huge fee to kick off a major rebuild at Old Trafford after missing out on Champions League qualification last season.Converted wingerWan-Bissaka grew up in the surroundings of Palace’s Selhurst Park before joining the club’s academy at the age of 11. However, having started out as a winger, he did not stand out.Indeed, his talent may have gone unspotted had he not been pitted against Palace’s star player Wilfried Zaha one day in training when he impressed coaches with his ability to nullify the Ivorian.“I can remember watching the session and thinking afterwards, ‘He did all right at right-back,’” said Kevin Keen, who was Palace’s first-team coach at the time.“The following week I took Aaron again, and he was playing against Wilf. Wilf didn’t get past him once.”It still took an injury crisis to clear a path for Wan-Bissaka’s development. As fourth-choice right-back just 18 months ago he sought a loan move to League Two in January 2018, but was told to stay put.A month later, Palace’s mounting injury list gave Roy Hodgson little option but to throw in the youngster for a baptism of fire.In his first three Premier League games, Wan-Bissaka came face-to-face with Christian Eriksen, Marcus Rashford, Alexis Sanchez and Eden Hazard and impressed as Palace lost out narrowly to Tottenham, Manchester United and Chelsea respectively.Last season he established himself as one of the best full-backs in the Premier League with his pace, strength and anticipation attracting interest from a host of top clubs.‘The spider’last_img read more

Olympia School Board Names Three Superintendent Finalists

first_imgThe board unanimously agreed on all three finalists, who will be invited for daylong district visits on March 20-22. The visits will include a tour of the school district and meetings with students, employees, union leaders, community members and the school board.“I want to say how pleased we are with the outstanding pool of applicants for this top leadership post,” said Board President Eileen Thomson. “We are proud that so many talented individuals are interested in joining the district team and furthering our efforts to provide the best education possible for our nearly 10,000 students.”The community is invited to meet with the finalists between 5:30 and 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 20; Tuesday, March 21; and Wednesday, March 22. The meetings will be held at the Olympia Regional Learning Academy (ORLA), 2400 15th Ave. S.E. in Olympia. Finalists are scheduled as follows:Monday, March 20: Chris WoodsTuesday, March 21: Trevor GreeneWednesday, March 22: Patrick MurphyThe individual selected as Olympia’s next superintendent will replace Dick Cvitanich, who is retiring effective June 30, 2017. Facebook5Tweet0Pin0Submitted by The Olympia School DistrictThe Olympia School Board has selected three finalists to be considered to serve as the district’s superintendent.Directors voted during a special board meeting on March 14 to select the following finalists for the position of superintendent:Trevor Greene, Executive Director of Human Resources, Highline School DistrictPatrick Murphy, Assistant Superintendent, Edmonds School DistrictChris Woods, Executive Director of Student Learning, Tumwater School DistrictTrevor Greene. Photo courtesy: Olympia School DistrictPatrick Murphy. Photo courtesy: Olympia School DistrictChris Woods. Photo courtesy: Olympia School Districtlast_img read more

Leafs win for third time in four games, dump Spokane 4-1.

first_imgHowever, the result may have been like the first few games of the season — one for the loss column.Jesse Collins beat Nelson starting goalie Darren Hogg 26 seconds into the contest to deflate the crowd, the Leafs and the coaching staff.“After that first period we were scrambling,” McLaughlin admitted. “But we definitely came back and forced them out of the rink, holding them to five shots in the second and third.”According to the shot-clock operator, the count was six for final 40 minutes while Nelson pumped 21 at Garrett Barr in the Spokane net. The determination paid off in three goals by Adrian Moyls, Connor Enright and Gavin Currie.In the third Cameron Dobransky banked a shot off a skate in front of Barr to complete the scoring. Enright finished the game with three points while Marcus Dahl added a pair of assists.Nelson finished the game out shooting the Braves 28-15.Nelson, which has played the most games in the league at nine, is off for nine days before returning to action Friday, October 8 in Beaver Valley. Golden Rockets visit the Leafs Saturday, October 9 at the NDCC Arena.GAME NOTES: The announced crowd was 250. . . .Adrian Moyls had an assist to take over the goal scoring lead for the Leafs with seven points. Colton Schell, Connor McLaughlin, Gavin Currie, Marcus Dahl and Cameron Dobransky are all tied for second with six points . . . Schell, who had a four-game point streak entering the game, was kept off the score sheet. . . . Nelson goalie Darren Hogg played his first game in 11 days.sports@thenelsondaily.com By Bruce Fuhr,The Nelson Daily SportsNelson exploded for three second-period goals en route to a 4-1 victory over the Spokane Braves in Kootenay International Junior Hockey League action Wednesday night at the NDCC Arena.The victory, the third in fourth attempts, pulls the Leafs (3-5) into a third-place tie with the Braves in Neil Murdoch standings.“We’re definitely happy with three (wins) out of four (games),” said Nelson sniper Connor McLaughlin. “The loss was against Fernie and they’re a pretty strong team . . . not that we don’t want to be there too (like the Fernie’s of the league) but it’s definitely awesome that we’ve won three of four.”last_img read more

HEAVILY FAVORED PERFECT PIC STRETCHES OUT AND TAKES $56,000 SANTA ANITA ALLOWANCE FEATURE BY HALF LENGTH; CASSIDY TRAINEE, RIDDEN BY GONZALEZ, GETS 1 1/16 MILES ON MUDDY TRACK IN 1:46.22

first_imgARCADIA, Calif. (Jan. 13, 2017)–Well beaten in the opening day Grade I La Brea at seven furlongs, trainer Jim Cassidy got his wish as his recently turned 4-year-old filly, Perfect Pic, stretched out for the first time on Friday at Santa Anita, winning the track’s $56,000 allowance feature by a half length while getting a mile and a sixteenth on a muddy main track in 1:46.22.Ridden in all five of her starts by Santiago Gonzalez, she was hustled from her outside post in a field of five older fillies and mares and although she tired noticeably late, notched her second victory from five career tries.When asked about stretching out the Ontario Canadian-bred daughter of Candy Ride, Cassidy responded, “This is what I wanted to do with her right from the start. The track’s heavy today, so this was a pretty good effort.Although she was beaten some 10 lengths in the La Brea on Dec. 26, Perfect Pic was the heavy choice at even money and paid $4.20, $3.00 and $2.40.Owned by Deron Pearson’s D P Racing, she picked up $33,600 for the win, increasing her earnings to $91,145.Ridden by Mario Gutierrez and trained by Peter Eurton, Lady Tapit rallied strongly for the place, finishing two lengths in front of That’s a Lady. The biggest price in the field at 14-1, Lady Tapit paid $10.00 and $3.60.The second choice in the wagering under Luis Contreras, That’s a Lady couldn’t hold off Lady Tapit late and finished third by 5 ¼ lengths. Off at 5-2, she paid $2.40 to show.Fractions on the race were 23.66, 47.38, 1:12.40 and 1:39.12.Santa Anita will embark upon a three-day holiday weekend on Saturday, with first post time for a nine-race card at 12:30 p.m. Admission gates open at 10:30 a.m.last_img read more